About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Easter pots and ATC to share

It's been a wonderful week for weather in the south. We have had some sunny days  and some rain and so now I see the coming of spring.




 Small green shoots are appearing on all my plants and thoughts of Easter are on my mind and with that I have been wanting to try out an idea.



 I saw in the  Sumerset Life magazine, the artist was Karla Nathan of Karla's Cottage one of the blog I love going to..... she had made a peat pot angel... I wanted to try making something with these peat pots.
 I didn't know what but like most things I try the muses were with me and this is what came out ....



 It's also been a wonderful week for mail ... the mail lady yes I said mail lady... I don't have a mailman but a mail lady has brought lots of lovely parcels to my mail box.









Donna's ATC



Victoria's ATC

Our theme this month at Blissfull ATC swap is LOVE.... and I had my first swaps with  Donna  Brynwood needlework's http://byrnwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com/ 
and my second swap was with Victoria  
 and then lastly a swap with Blanche at
http://sha-shajewelry.blogspot.com/ .... Blanche sent extras...

Blanche's ATC


Beautiful ! big thanks to Donna,Victoria and Blanche.

6 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh yes we are dreamin' of spring big time !
Lovely things you created and received Wendy.
(())

Regina said...

Wendy...I love all of these..so cute. I'm so happy that spring is almost here!!

Hugs,
Regi

Jan said...

Great altered peat pots! These are always so much fun to alter :)

stefanie said...

they are all soooo pretty, just a note to let you know you won one of my necklaces, just email me your address, my contact is on my sidebar, congrats!!

Mina said...

Oh, spring is calling to my heart right now! I love what you made with the peat posts! Too adorable. You are so creative.

pchickki said...

Very pretty cards Wendy

Blog Archive