About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Blue Faerie


The Blue faerie

Under the bluebells, under the moon the blue faerie sat on a bright blue bird, she whispered to all that could hear that where ever she went good luck would appear.

Artwork and words by Wendy Apsinall



Graphic from Scrapbookgraphis.com and the Graphic fairy

3 comments:

Barbara said...

OOoooo your blue fairy is wonderful, delightful, beautiful! A delight to look at!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Plush Possum Studio said...

Oh, my! We are just thrilled to have followed links to your door! And what a lovely place you've created! I am sure you must have designed tis blog's background--such opulence without being standoffish. Very nicely don!
Rose & Friends

Mina said...

Your blue fairy is a delight and I love the verse that goes with it. So poetic.

Blog Archive