About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

ART CREATIONS FRIDAY #103

I love this images so much that I made two pieces for the challenge.  http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/






 They are very different. The first is titled Scare girl  . The naughty crows have been playing tricks, telling little Emma to stand still and scare away the leaves.... what will those crows think of next... Emma doesn't look too upset , maybe she has something up her sleeve to get those crows back....we will have to wait....and see.


 My second offering is titled captured faerie.

I used elements from a digital kit called before the first snow by Lorie Davison  Enjoy! Hugs Wendy

12 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh I really enjoy the captured fairy. How sweet!

Jackie said...

You have created two wonderful scenes, Wendy. Fab work!

Femmy said...

both are fabulous Wendy!!

Mina said...

I love them both! What a wonderful creative spirit you have.

rochambeau said...

Lovely to find you and your art here Wendy!
Please throw my name into your hat!

xox
Constance

JoAnne said...

They're both wonderful Wendy! I'm especially drawn to the captured faerie.
Have a great weekend!

Hermine said...

Both are gorgeous!

Electra said...

I like the first, no, the second, no, the first, oh, I love them both Wendy!

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Two wonderful ideas, Wendy!

Novelda said...

Oh! That's what I said when I saw your blog, because it's so beautiful. And a captured fairy! I love it! Aloha from Hawaii, and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

Penny said...

Both Pieces are wonderful.

Hugs,
Penny

Barbara said...

Hi, I love the little girls and the captured fairy. You have such an enchanting blog. I hope I win your drawing for the lovely door prize. Thanks for stopping by my blog Blossoms Bloomers and the lovely comment on the The Queen Wears Boot.
Barbara
ladyfaith37@gmail.com

Blog Archive