About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Art Creation Friday #106



http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com
It's art creactions friday again and here is mine... I had two ideas for this image, she is so upset but with her arms crossed she also looks as if she's pouting.... My mum would tell you she looks like me as a child. I think I did alot of pouting as a kid ...I did grow out of it... I did.... so there! 



IT'S MY PARTY

Lesley Gore



Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone

Judy left the same time

Why was he holding her hand

When he's supposed to be mine



It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to

You would cry too if it happened to you



Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night

Leave me alone for a while

'Till Johnny's dancin' with me

I've got no reason to smile



It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to

You would cry too if it happened to you





Judy and Johnny just walked through the door

Like a queen with her king

Oh what a birthday surprise

Judy's wearin' his ring



It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to

You would cry too if it happened to you



7 comments:

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I love that song - awesome interpretation of pic!
cheers, dana

indybev said...

Great idea! That little face could fit into a thousand scenarios, I think. Well done!

indybev said...

Great idea. That sweet little face could fit into a thousand scenarios, I think. Well done!

vintage wil said...

Really beautiful piece!!!

Mina said...

Oh I love it! It is beautifully done and so fun at the same time. That is a great song, isn't it?

Jackie said...

I hope everyone enlarges this, Wendy, to see your amazing background. A wonderful piece!

Hermine said...

Its beautiful

Blog Archive