About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

ART CREATION FRIDAY #105




Mucha


Midsummers nights dream
by William Shakespeare

Out of this wood do not desire to go:

Thou shalt remain here, whether thou wilt or no.

I am a spirit of no common rate;

The summer still doth tend upon my state;

And I do love thee: therefore, go with me;

I'll give thee fairies to attend on thee,

And they shall fetch thee jewels from the deep,

And sing while thou on pressed flowers dost sleep:

And I will purge thy mortal grossness so

That thou shalt like an airy spirit go.





12 comments:

vintage wil said...

Really gorgeous!!!

ANGIE said...

This is beautiful Wendy!

Healing Woman said...

Perfect digital for Midsummer Night's Dream. Very beautiful.

Feathers and Flight said...

Beautiful Miss Wendy!
Are you doing Better Maybe..???
Collage is Gorgeous!I Love these Art deco images by Mucha. They are so Soft .
I am going to try getting one done myself this weekend for Art Creation.
Have a Wonderful Weekend !
HUgs
Jill

Barbara said...

I love it Wendy! It's just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it, I certainly feel uplifted by looking at it.

Hugs XX
Barbara

peggy gatto said...

A real beauty!

Femmy said...

this is fantastic Wendy!

Lorraine said...

just magical

"MOI" Freubel said...

Amazing how it all came together Wendy. A clever technique and idea !!

Hermine said...

Its so dreamy

pepeetje said...

wow this is beautiful :-)

Electra said...

Lovely transformation Wendy. So very "Wendy"!

Blog Archive