About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Adding more love to the house







XLIII - How do I love thee? Let me count the ways


BY

Elizabeth Barrett Browning



 How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

I love thee to the level of everyday's

Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

I love thee with the passion put to use

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,

Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,

I shall but love thee better after death.
















7 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I love your valentine tree!

Mina said...

Delightful decorations. It looks like a sweet Valentine tree.

I love Elizabeth Barret Browning. In high school this was the first poem I ever memorized because it touched my heart so deeply.

Nancy said...

Love this!! I'm going to have to 'borrow' this idea, bring some spring into our home!

The Cranky Queen said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my...This southern gal luvs your blog. New follower and hope you will visit me at thecrankyqueen.blogspot.com Your Valentines tree is so original. You have talent sent from God. Have a blessed day. Tiff

Julie Forest said...

How charming! what a fabulous idea! <3

Katie said...

Came over to see your take a word Romance and just loved all your hearts! What a collection!! love it!

Electra said...

What a sweet tree this is. I used to do this when my girl was little, maybe I shold start again...

Blog Archive