About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The tea cup faerie

A piece of art for you to take to put on your blog... click on the image to save to your computer... A big thank you to Karen at  the graphics fairy for the copyright free images.

7 comments:

Simply Debbie said...

THANK YOU WENDY FOR THIS ADORABLE AND STUNNING LITTLE TEACUP FAERIE.
I WILL PROUDLY DISPLAY THE LITTLE SWEETIE WITH A LINK BACK TO YOU WHEN YOU CLICK ONTO HER.
YOU'RE GREAT
HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Denise said...

Oh Thank you!That is just my favorite freebee so far,I love the teacup fairy.

Denise said...

Are you doing a ATC swap this year?

Mina said...

Thank you so much, Wendy! A teacup fairy is just what I needed to spruce up the place.

Terri said...

Oh I love this! The background is perfect and the little fairy so cute!
Just a lovely little piece of art!
Hugs,
Terri

BLISS angels said...

Yes Denise an swap for Easter.. I will post soon

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Miss Wendy!
Thank you! Adorable! I Have yo admit that I was Visiting Mina and Noticed that you had given This to Her so I Marched over to Ask you " Where is Mine Miss Wendy??" Well.... as Gilda Radner said as Rosanne Rosanna Danna ..."Never Mind."
Hope you are a Wonderful Weekend!

Hugs
Jill

Blog Archive