About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

TAKE A WORD #13 Botanical


Take a word Challenge #13   Botanical



If good deeds are flowers,  in the end you will have garden.
By Wendy Aspinall  




18 comments:

Grannie Annie said...

Oh I love it Wendy...unique and gorgeous...absolutely fantastic!!!

Lori Saul said...

What an amazing flowered skull! A beautiful art and word play for this challenge!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Yeahhh...I love creeping things mixed with your botanicals Wendy !!
A clever idea !!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Facinating take on the theme, Wendy. Love your unique creativity expressed here. Well done! Hugs, Gayle.

Judy said...

Wonderful & fun take on the botanical theme, Wendy!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, wonderful botanical skull.

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, what an idea, - this certainly is original, love the contrast of Death and Life! Very very creative!

Junibears said...

I don't usually like skulls vey much but this one I do, very much! Lovely work Wendy. xx

Pat said...

Oh, bravo your collage is original, unique, well done, amazing.. in a word j'adore!!
Pat

Hermine said...

Absolutely awesome

Lizbethem said...

Your art for the Botanical challenge is striking and makes me think: Time to smell the flowers and seize the day!

Taluula said...

Wendy this is awesome and what a fantastic idea. I love it.

Jackie said...

Amazing work, Wendy. The most beautiful skull I have seen!

Linda said...

Wow,The most amazing scull that I have ever seen. Great work. Love to see more. Thanks for sharing.

Rhonda said...

How beautiful your botanical skull is! Cheers!

Mina said...

Wow! Highly unique and gorgeous! I love this idea and the saying you put with it.

Ozstuff said...

The mind processes of my fellow bloggers never cease to amaze me! I have never seen a floral skull before but it works - and it works so well. Wonderful creativity and great artwork. I love it.

fairyrocks said...

This is so poetic!! kinda reminds me of that movie 'Nell' LOL
Loved that movie. Love your blog.

Blog Archive