About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Now I know why......


I don't home school.... don't get me wrong when the boys are off school for holidays we have lots of fun. BUT this week of forced time off school because of the weather is starting to drive us all little  crazy...  I was sitting writing this post when I hear a shout and loud crash and a cry out as O hit his foot on the door in he's haste to chase B out of his room...... the two of them are normally the best of buds but this time off is pushing everyone.... to their breaking point. My only saving grace is that for Christmas I brought  air dried clay and  art kits which they have been creating with all week....I to have tried something new and exciting I have been playing with  fabric  making more  fabric collages.... I'm hooked... We have another day off to tomorrow and I am thinking paper air planes and origami.... 

1 comment:

Mina said...

I love your adorable header.

I feel your pain about the cabin fever. Hubby and I have also been stuck due to weather for the past 3 days and well, all I can say is it is a good thing we are still so much in love after all these years.

Blog Archive