I don't know if you've noticed but you can't swing a cat around the blogging community these days without seeing frozen Charlotte's everywhere. They are the most sort after crafting element. But have you looked how much they cost, and that if you can get them, I have been outbid so many times that I was starting to get cross.. So being the kind person who looks at everything trying to figure out how it's made and what they used . I set about making a frozen Charlotte .. I'm not going to called it, that name because I don't want you to think that this is one of the frozen Charlotte dug up from a China Doll factories in Germany. This is my Faux frozen Vicky named after one of the children I used to nanny for all those years ago.
She is made from the oven-baked clay her face is taken from a real frozen Charlotte I received in a swap ....but rest is moulded by me.... the feet and hands are not perfect I am not a clay artist...but it my first and they will get better.
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- Welcome to One world one heart event 2011
- Good things should be shared......
- The tea cup faerie
- Valentine heart holder giveaway
- TAKE A WORD #13 Botanical
- a BiT oF fUN
- IF YOU DOWN INTO THE FAERIE WOODS
- Friday foto collage
- My Faux frozen Charlotte Fairy
- Love is in the air
- Take a word Challenge..... Butterflies
- I have always wanted to try.....
- aRT CReATIoNS fRIdAY Challenge #100
- friends are always welcome
- DREAMING OF
- Now I know why......
- All Change.......
- Collage Obsession Challenge # 33.... Jewelry
- Gothic Arch Challenge..... theme Faeries
- Dress up 2011 challenge ~ A gown for the midsummer...
- fRIdAY aRt CHaLLeNGE
- A gingersnap Challenge # 85..... HOT BEVERAGES
- Much better.......
- The house looks sad
- ▼ January (24)