About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Much better.......



I've been in the studio on and off all day and I having fun making crowns and faerie tags... it's hard work but someone needs to do it ! Ha  ha.....


Willow stayed away, I think she was worried. I was still thinking of making some wings for her but Acorn curled up by my feet....

I love how it all turned out, every head needs a crown.



Now I bet your wondering where Willow went while all this fun was going on? 



She was curled in front of the back door, warming  herself in the sun.... she knows the best places to go...

1 comment:

Mina said...

Your crowns and fairy wings are lovely and Willow is sooooooooo cute!

Blog Archive