About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Love is in the air

It's been a busy few days around here ... the snow has melted and at last and I can't tell you how pleased I am about that...... I can get to the post office but heck I then realised I don't have the swaps  ready to mail out so it's been rush , rush  today so I can get to the post office after dropping to boys off at school ....


The "will you be my valentine swap" hosted by creative wing http://creativewingsboutique.blogspot.com/









Here's what I'm sending..... I have to say I have really enjoyed putting this together and I can't wait to see what goodies come back....we had to send fifteen small Valentine themed goodies and one tag. This is my tag... 







 also I have finished my heart for the heart swap hosted by Debbie at  http://mosaicmagpie.blogspot.com/





  I don't know who will get my heart but  I hope they love it.

I'm getting back now to work on my tutorial for Joanne at vintage dragonfly. I am doing next Tuesdays tutorial ( 25th)on how to make a Valentine heart pocket ... so watch out for the details.  I'm having a give away too.








Oh yes don't forget to check out this week Tutorial  at http://vintagedragonfly.blogspot.com/


Hugs Wendy 







8 comments:

MosaicMagpie said...

I am lovin' that heart! Great job I can't wait to see it! I wonder who will receive it???
Deb

AlphaBetsy said...

I would love to receive either of those beautiful packages. :)

Mrs A. said...

I'm in a heart swap too but it's not the same one so I won't be getting your gorgeous heart. Wipe tears away,sniff sniff. Will be looking out for your tutorial on Joanne's blog.

Sherry Edwards said...

Your heart looks wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your tutorial next week.

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
All your valentines are so sweet! Can't wait to see what you have planned for next Tuesday.
Wish my snow would go away.....

Mina said...

Anyone who receives your heart will be just thrilled!

I love Vintage Dragonfly and cannot wait to see your tutorial.

ShirleyC said...

The heart is beautiful! I'm mailing mine tomorrow.

miss lynn said...

hi wendy!
i was the lucky
girl who received
your tag in
tabitha's swap!
soooo cute!
i love the little
honey!
thank you
for sharing your
talent with me!!!
happy valentine's
day!!!
xoxoxox

Blog Archive