About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

IF YOU DOWN INTO THE FAERIE WOODS

If you go down into the faerie woods tonight, watch where you stand, and never eat any of their food...



I used elements from a digital kit called before the first snow by Lorie Davison

6 comments:

Penny said...

Lovely picture Wendy.

hugs,
Penny

Denise said...

Yes my Dear, I am always down in the Faerie Woods.Hope I run into you there. We can chat it up and have a sip of tea with couple of faerie cookies.

Mina said...

Oh how fun! This picture just makes me smile with it's enchantment. I would love to be able to do art like you.

JoAnne said...

This is wonderful Wendy!!!!!! I love every little thing about it. Can you tell me where you go that charmed font hanging from the branch?

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Love it Wendy...I do watch where I stand but I have to admit to sneakin' a little taste now and then.
(())

BLISS angels said...

The charms are from a digtal kit called "before the first snow" by Lorie Davison

Blog Archive