About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

I have always wanted to try.....

It Friday again, time flies when you are having fun , although a fun week is not what I call this week but I have spend time with the boys and that is a blessing in it's self..... I also had lots of time to try new crafts I have always wanted to have a go at...


 A fabric cuff and also I have wanted to try to make a postcard..    




 The idea came from just Lilla  at http://justlilla.blogspot.com/ hers are beautiful and she said they could be mailed but I don't think I will risk trying.. but they would be fun to sent in a padded envelope...Anyway the snow is melting at last... I am dying to get out of the house and I see a trip to Micheal's in the foreseeable future...

2 comments:

Terri said...

Well done! The bracelet is lovely and the postcard is fab. Love your chosen colors and all the stitching.
Hugs,
Terri

Mina said...

Too beautiful! You have such a wonderful use of colors and design in your projects.

Oh goodness! I just glanced over and saw that sweet heading over my button. How kind of you, my friend. Thank you so much.

Blog Archive