About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The house looks sad


It does look sad and down now that Christmas has been packed away.... there's no magic so you know I'm busy trying to add some whimsy and magic back... I have signed up for three swaps going up to spring.   So I'm working on them but  also


Jo Ann over at vintage Dragonfly is having a Free tutorial every Tuesday so I am going to do one ....in the mean time back to work..I wonder if I could put fairy wings on the Dogs?? OH!  Willow come here.....

4 comments:

JoAnne said...

I think Willow would look adorable with fairy wings - go for it!
Thanks for the shout out. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Mina said...

Whenever I want to put cute things on our dog or cat my husband says, "sweetie, please don't." I can't wait to try fairy wings! :-)

Mina said...

Oh yeah, grabbed your button. It is beautiful.

BLISS angels said...

Thanks Mina and don't listen what do husbands know all dogs love to dress up too .... I want to see photos hugs wendy

Blog Archive