- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
Monday, January 10, 2011
Gothic Arch Challenge..... theme Faeries
This one is made from old jeans, burlap, pretty cotton and an transferred image, which I played with to get the wings... I added vintage paper flowers , shell buttons and made a fabric flower and a faerie charm to just add that last piece of whimsy...
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- Welcome to One world one heart event 2011
- Good things should be shared......
- The tea cup faerie
- Valentine heart holder giveaway
- TAKE A WORD #13 Botanical
- a BiT oF fUN
- IF YOU DOWN INTO THE FAERIE WOODS
- Friday foto collage
- My Faux frozen Charlotte Fairy
- Love is in the air
- Take a word Challenge..... Butterflies
- I have always wanted to try.....
- aRT CReATIoNS fRIdAY Challenge #100
- friends are always welcome
- DREAMING OF
- Now I know why......
- All Change.......
- Collage Obsession Challenge # 33.... Jewelry
- Gothic Arch Challenge..... theme Faeries
- Dress up 2011 challenge ~ A gown for the midsummer...
- fRIdAY aRt CHaLLeNGE
- A gingersnap Challenge # 85..... HOT BEVERAGES
- Much better.......
- The house looks sad
- ▼ January (24)