About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good things should be shared......

OH I DID IT AGAIN....What did I do again, I hear you ask...okay I'll tell you, I talked a friend in to starting a blog.... and trading ATC.

My friend Cindy who has the most beautiful garden and it doesn't have any flowers in bloom yet.... but  boy it is so pretty even with nothing blooming.

Has listened to me going on and on about my love for trading ATC  and my blog...SO today after working out she asked if I would help her set up a blog..... and now she has one and I can't wait for her to post photos of that wonderful garden and yes she even wants to try ATC trading.....   


Now you all know what it like to only have one follower so please go see her...  http://cindyrosesgarden.blogspot.com       Maybe we can convince her to join the Blissfull ATC swap.

7 comments:

LadyCat said...

I stopped by to visit Cindy am now following her lovely blog. Thanks for introducing us to her : )

Mina said...

Her blog is off to such a beautiful start! She has a wonderful friend in you.

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

I definitely want to do the swap and so do the kids! I'm so glad you told me about atc!! Thank you.

Feathers and Flight said...

Hi Wendy!
I am Following Cindy! Can't Wait to see her Garden!
Happy Thursday almost Friday!
Hugs
Jill
PS: I have Given up Talking to my Computer..It Argues with me just Like My Children !

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Hi Wendy, well this is the first time I have visited this blog of yours. Only know the Blissfull ATC one. Thanks to Debbie's heart post I found this. I am excited to visit your friend who is just starting up a blog. Beautiful things here.
QMM

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hi Wendy ... I went by and left a comment (or tried too not sure it worked) and am following too.
Hope to see Cindy in the ATC swaps !!!
(())

JoAnne said...

Thanks for the introduction Wendy. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine!

Blog Archive