About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A gingersnap Challenge # 85..... HOT BEVERAGES

It's Ginger time...... Another wonderful Gingersnap challenge this time "Hot beverages". I could do with hot beverage just about now.... maybe tea but then again. Hot chocolate with extra whipped cream sounds sooo good too ....


There my take on HOT BEVERAGES. I'm in a little bit of the playful mood... enjoy!  
 This is what I made with my piece of digital art a small canvas...


Hugs Wendy



12 comments:

tea_bag said...

lol fab

Terri said...

Beautiful! I love what you have done.
Hugs,
Terri

Genie said...

Wonderfull work

Gingersnap Stampers said...

Wonderful creation! Very imaginative! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Hot Beverage Challenge!

Netty said...

Love the humour and a smashing hanging. Thank you for playing with us at Gingersnaps. Annette x

peggy gatto said...

Beyond beautiful, this is really special!

Mina said...

Love them!

Creative Wings Boutique said...

ha you crack me up doll,
cant wait to see what lovelies and tag you make for this swap
hugs
tabitha

janita mantel said...

beautiful all of theme

Electra said...

Great canvas and I love the pom pom hangar!
Hey, my word verification is "bless"! Maybe they meant "Bliss" or maybe they mean "Bless Bliss".

penny4thoughts said...

Love it! And I'm with you, I'd take a big mug of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream mmmmmmmm.......Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

Sandi said...

Love it! Absolutely adorable - and now you have been picked as a Ginger Gem. Well we all know you are a Gem :) regardless ..

Blog Archive