About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

friends are always welcome

and they are. I love having friends pop over to say hi and leave comments .. they make my whole day and I love visiting all my friend in blog land... I think of those little messages  as calling cards ... just like they used to do..... I left a calling card at a new blog I found thanks to my dear friend Jill from flight and feathers... she had posted about this blog and the wonderful images....  and I  have used one of those images in my picture today. Thank you to bumble button http://bumblebutton.blogspot.com/

Go leave a calling card today ~ hugs Wendy 

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I love the 'dreaming of' it is soooo beautiful - thanks for posting

littlethings1 said...

Adorable photo ,I think everyone loves comments , and they are a bit like a calling card !Have a fabulous weekend !
Eunice

Blog Archive