About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Collage Obsession Challenge # 33.... Jewelry

I love this site
http://collageobsessionchallenge.blogspot.com/"


 I go there all the time but this is the first time I have done something for one of their challenges. I have alot of time on my hands with all this snow and the boys being off school..... so there is my take on the theme "Jewelry

10 comments:

Glenys said...

Wendy, thanks for taking the time to be a part of Collage Obsession....your collage for Jewellery is simply astounding! I do hope that you will be able to do more of our challenges.
Glenys

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Fabulous! Nothing like a "Rich Cat"!! Great image, beautifully created.

*iTkUpiLLi* said...

Very cute, I love cats (we have 4) and always love collages with cats.

Thank you so much for participating. :)

peggy gatto said...

hello kitty!!!
fabulous!!!
I guess I missed the jewelry part, oh well, thanks for coming by and commenting any way!!!

Leslie said...

Very creative and nicely done...

Penny said...

Wendy,
your collage is beautiful.

Hugs,
Penny

Linda said...

This is so cute, Wendy! The kitty looks great in all her bling!

Lonnie Bullington said...

The use of script in your piece is very charming. Animals are so very special. A lovely piece.
Lonnie

Eila A said...

Wendy, I love cats, and your cat here is one of the finest ones I've ever seen! You have decorated her in a very beautiful way.

Lisa Balazs (Seshat Moon Willow) said...

Every kitty needs some bling! I just love it. My Stormy says she is very jealous as she only has a diamond collar.

Blog Archive