About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

aRT CReATIoNS fRIdAY Challenge #100


It is Friday again and here is the image with have to play around with this week.....

8 comments:

Jeanie Callaghan said...

This is so fanciful, Wendy! I love it! Great work...

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Excellent! Great card. Hugs, Gayle

Hermine said...

Beautiful collage

Yvonne said...

Great artwork! Love the balloons.

Femmy said...

love it!! great piece!!

Annchen said...

wonderful piece

Lisa Balazs (Seshat Moon Willow) said...

I just love the balloons and ballerina! Just adorable.

Electra said...

This is delightful, your usual fun art!

Blog Archive