About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All Change.......

It is very good job that I love my husband, the boys and dogs as much as I do because as you will see from my new header I get bored very quickly...... I am super bored, we are snowed in...... I know I sound like one of my teenaged sons but it's true. I'm bored.......   

I change around the house, paint walls and move the whole house round without notice.... Having a blog is wonderful, because now I can change headers and outlay at a drop of a hat... and do. The one thing they all have in common is the fearies and the whimsy.... and other blog with plenty of whimsy and fun is  my sister's blog http://pippinsnest.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Another great header Wendy! I love the bunny in the party hat. Looking forward to seeing some wonderful "snowed in" creations...

Blog Archive