About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The weatherman said.....

We may get some snow  and although that would make Christmas day even more beautiful and special . I'm  very pleased that we will be staying at home ... I know everyone in Leicester in England has had snow but looking at today's weather ( it's sunny and bright and crisp) I'm glad to be in sunny Georgia.

Although I know one little ( okay not so little anymore but one big boy who is wishing that it would snow....I hope he gets his Christmas wish. Hugs Wendy

3 comments:

Mina said...

I am hoping for snow here in Tennessee! It seems to make Christmas that much more special.

My Grama's Soul said...

Merry Christmas to you Wendy.

Xo

Jo

Feathers and Flight said...

Merry Christmas Dear Wendy! Hope your Christmas is Magical!
Hugs
Jill

Blog Archive