About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Two early Christmas gifts from Francie and Karla....

A big, huge , super sized thank you go to Francie and Karla for sending me early Christmas gifts. First Francie dear friend ,sweet lady thank you for the card with a painted angel and postcard.



 and then to a new friend and just as sweet Karla for an ATC in the theme of the 12 day of Christmas, when  it's opened you can see all 12 days  and stickers.  Love them thank you.

3 comments:

Mina said...

They are adorable!

whymsicalmusings said...

Ah Wendy you are such a sweet heart:) I do hope your Christmas was FABULOUS! Sending a hug your way my dear friend.
XXXOOO
Becky

DeeDee said...

Hiya Wendy

Great cards....Hope you holidays were wonderful...

DeeDee

Blog Archive