About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love send to me......

Eight maid's  a milking........day 20 of the Matchbox swap and a blissfull ATC in the mail....and a  blood red moon..


Toady's ATC is from Marlene she doesn't have a blog but hopefully she will come over to the dark side soon...     The details on this ATC are stunning . Thank you Marlene for taking part.
The matchbox today is from Cami at http://creatingmyselfcreaatively.blogspot.com/ inside is a snowy scene with a cute snowman... thank you Cami.


 The theme for the Blissfull ATC swap this month is Angels and I think Andrea's ATC captured the beautiful of these angelic beings wonderfully.... Thank you Andrea. Also thank you for the extra goodies.... Andrea is new to Blissfull so pop over to see her at http://goddessandmagick.blogspot.com
and lastly the red moon. Early on Wednesday morning at 3.45 Eastern time.  There's going to be a lunar eclipse and while the earth passes across the moon will turn blood red... I know this because I have boys who have always watched the stars. This is very special because the last time this happened on the winter solstice was in 1638.

I plan to get up to see this, things like this only happen once in a lifetime...and who knows I may see some faeries  dancing under the blood  red moon too.

Hugs Wendy

4 comments:

Mina said...

Oh, I hope I see the faeries dance beneath the moon as well!

Electra said...

Thanks for the moon tip, Wendy. I never would have known.

My Grama's Soul said...

Found you over at Wendy's....LOVE THIS BLOG.

Xo

Jo

Linda said...

I love cami's matchbox! Especially that little vintage snowman inside! Your posts are lovely!

Blog Archive