About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love send to me......

7 swans a swimming, day 19 of the matchbox swap and a giant postcard in the mail....


Today's ATC is from Karla at http://sketchbookmailartclub.blogspot.com.  I can't tell you how beautiful this ATC is. The camera just doesn't show what I can see. The swan comes off and could be made into a pin and the back ground has 3d illusion paper so when I turn it I see more swans. It is breathtaking. Thank you Karla for taking part.



and today's matchbox is from Amy at http://papertrailsleaver.blogspot.com inside there is a beautiful bead bracelet with tiny sliver Christmas charms. So cute ! Thank you Amy.
 
Kelly


Anna


Me
 and lastly a while ago I signed up the take part in the giant traveling postcard. The premise to have a giant piece of art board travel to six different artist and each one add to it. The theme "Make art make friends" well that certainty worked because I did make friends and also had the chance to see their artwork when it came to me. I want to thank our host the lady who had this wonderful idea  Dana   http://sinderella-studio.blogspot.com. If you haven't all ready popped over to see her blog, do. She is a talented artist and dear friend...

Debbie
Polly



No comments:

Blog Archive