About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....

Six geese a laying, day 18 of the matchbox swap,One proud mother and goodies on the faerie tree. 

Today's ATC is from
Terri at http://www.paintnthread.blogspot.com/. She emailed me before sending her ATC, saying that they were funny.  When they arrived I took a quick look but couldn't  see what she was talking about until later that night while in bed.  I thought about them and  burst out laughing much to the shock of Mr. husband who thought I was going crazy but  Terri play on words is brilliant....Six geese a laying yeah right! laying in bed with a cozy blanket..... I wish you could see you all the details and layers...Thank you Terri for taking part and giving me a laugh...   



Now to day 18 of the matchbox, I have to say this matchbox had me wondering what was in it from day one as it rattled. I was like a kid, I wanted to open it but also wanted to wait to see and I wasn't disappointed. Inside the very cute and pink matchbox , beads.Butterfly shaped buttons , pearls and bow shaped beads. And who do I thank for this cute box? Maria at http://huntedtreasures.blogspot.com/  Thank you

and the proud mother is me because my oldest son has his acceptance letter to Gainesville State University and if my day could get any better there was also a parcel  for me from Anna at http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com Dear Anna thank you for the super sweet snowflake and tag... can you see the snowflake has the letter to my name ... love it ! Thank dear friend. Pop over and see Anna she is a talented artist.


 Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

mo said...

Hi Wendy, I am so glad you like my snowman :-)

I love the matchbox treasure box!

Excellent. What a great surprise for you. *hugs*

Mina said...

Those are too cute. I have to admit, I didn't get the geese either but once you explained it I couldn't believe I missed it! Thank you for posting these lovely matchboxes daily.

And that Anna, she is too sweet.

Linda said...

Maria's matchbox is just pure pink sweetness! I'm so glad you had such a great day! I'm sure you're so proud of your son! And what could be sweeter than a package of handmade goodies from a friend!

Electra said...

Your "W" ornament is so pretty! Lucky you!

Blog Archive