About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

on the 5th day of Christmas my true love give to me

A five gold ring ATC from me, one surprise parcel,  one faerie tree, day 17th matchbox,  and a earache with a cup of tea...... okay! so my song is a little odd ... first the ATC  the five gold ring is mine. Of course I used the image of this little girl. I just love her she has a look of mischief about her... and she reminds me of my other sister Angela.... she had curly hair like that as a child....






The surprise parcel was from Jo Anne at http://vintagedragonfly.blogspot.com/

inside was this sweet Angel tag,Thank you Jo Anne. It is beautiful and thank you for thinking for me. I hung on the next part of my song, the faerie tree. I made it to go on the table at luncheon for the teachers yesterday. After Christmas I'm putting it in the studio.




I used my baby photos and branches from the garden and lots of snow.... 



Then we have day 17 of the matchbox swap. Today's matchbox and Christmas glove ornament is from another Wendy at http://stitchduchessscrazysanequiltingworld.blogspot.com/




Wendy makes the most amazing quilts, so pop over to see her work and lastly I have earache but I am being looked after by number one son who warmed the hot water bottle and made me a cup of tea..... okay! I'll tell Santa he's been good this year.

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

An angel for an angel! Happy Holidays Wendy!

Shawnee H said...

I just posted my box from you, Day 13 ... I ADORE the silver nest with pearl eggs. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Miss Wendy
Joanne Angel is just Beautiful! She is a Sweetheart! Love your Fairy Tree Too!
Hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend!
Many Blessings and a Merry Christmas to you and your Family Friend!
Hugs
Jill

Blog Archive