About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the 4th day of christmas my true love gave to me

Four calling birds ATC , icy roads and a matchbox with a treat. Yes The roads are frozen over so a two hour delay on going to  school this morning so I'm writing in my PJ's. What do you think?  I think pink fluffy PJ's are going to be the next fashion trend......  today's ATC was made by Francie.  One of my blogging friends she is another very sweet lady. So pop over and say hi. http://thescentedcottage.blogspot.com/  I don't know if you can see it clearly but the birds are glittered, it is very pretty.
Also day 16 of the matchbox swap. I hope you have all your Christmas shopping because time is ticking away...  today's matchbox comes from Angela at http://pagesbythesea.blogspot.com/ 

The matchbox is stunning with an angel image and old lace and inside a scrap of more lace and a button with another wonderful image... Thank you Angela. I love it!

 Angela and I have a lot a common.  She moved from the States to England and I moved from England to the States..... it's a small world.
Anyway the sun is coming up and it's time for me to get out of my PJ's and get moving, so I hope you have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

It's been sooo cold here...trying to do some visiting today.
Thank you again for the 12 Day ATC swap...the holder you made is wonderful and I love all the cards!
Love how you have been showcasing the matchboxes too. Stay warm my friend !
(())

Linda said...

I love today's lacey matchbox. I received one of your boxes today...thank you for the wonderful Christmas Tree Fairy...she's the sweetest!

whymsicalmusings said...

How much fun is this!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
Hope your holiday season is jingling all the way!
XXXX
Becky

Pam said...

Lovely angel matchbox. Isn't this fun opening a new box each day. I love this swap.

Blog Archive