About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 3rd day of Christmas and day 15 of the matchbox swap

My true love send to me three french hen ATC's from Debbie at http://iamsimplydebbie.blogspot.com



I want to send a big huge , super sized thank you to Debbie as she stepped in at the last minute to help with the swap. Without her help, we wouldn't have these wonderful pieces of art....  pop over and see this sweet lady.


And it is day 15 of the matchbox countdown, time is flying.... It's mince pie day today... I'm making my mince pies ... if anyone doesn't know what they are? spiced fruit pies... my oldest sons favorite Christmas treat...and talking of treats look at this one.

It came from Becky at http://patchworkposse.com   Thank you Becky this is super cute and inside an ornament that looks like a cookie...a very sweet cookie.



2 comments:

Linda said...

This is such a cheerful matchbox!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I am totally in love with Debbie's 3 french hens!!! Having so much fun posting these ATC's each day!!!
You are a great host!
dAna

Blog Archive