About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the 2nd day of Christmas

My true love sent to me  2 turtle doves ATC by Blanche at http://sha-shajewelry.blogspot.com/

Thank you Blanche I love my doves Christmas wouldn't be Christmas with out a turtle dove or two.... they always remind me of the part in the movie "Home alone two" when Kevin meets the homeless bird lady and gives her a part of his turtle dove ornament and as long as they both have their turtle doves they will always be friends. I hope that applies to us too.... friends for ever.  

Now for day 14 of the matchbox swap. Today's matchbox comes from Molly http://materiagalmoly.blogspot.com  and inside a heart shaped shell from the beach... I love the beach , the sea before we moved from England we lived near Portsmouth's on a small Island called Hayling and I have to say, my favorite place in the world... I have many happy memories of walking along the beach. Thank you Molly.

5 comments:

Electra said...

Wow, you must love going to your mailbox each and every day, Wendy! What treasures you receive!

Feathers and Flight said...

Wendy.. Than You so Much for the Lovely Tags you made! You are so Very Sweet to Me! Thank you! Thank You!
Have a Happy Tuesday!
Hugs my Friend!
Jill

Linda said...

I love your seashell box and the ATC is so pretty!

Incipient Wings said...

the ATC is stunning! what lovely detail!!!!
and the matchbook swap, oh so lovely...!

Designs by Blanche said...

Wendy, You are such a blessing! I had so much fun making the ATCs and sharing them! Please see what I did with the 12 Days...

~Blanche

Blog Archive