About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

On the 12th day of Christmas........

It is the last day of the 12th days of Christmas ATC swap and I'm so sad it is over...it has been wonderful to share the ATC's from these talented artists and friends. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them as much I as I have enjoyed showing you.
The 12 days flew by and it hard to believe that it is Christmas eve. My last ATC comes from Robin at http://redrobinlane-rgcarr.blogspot.com/ 

12 lords a leaping is not the easiest day but Robin rose the challenge.  


It's also time to show you the last two days of the 25 day of Christmas matchbox swap.... numbers 24 and 25.

Number 24 comes from Kathy at my life in pictures 
and number 25 the last day is from Valery at http://itsanalienlife.blogspot.com

Thank you to both Kathy and Valery.



Now I have been asked by a certain jolly elf in a the red suit. To let you all know that he wants you all to go to bed early and please, please remember the cookies and milk....
hugs Wendy

4 comments:

Penny said...

Wendy,
All the artist did such a great job on your 12 Days of Christmas, as well as your advent calendar swap.

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas.

hugs,
Penny

Pam said...

Merry Christmas. Love your 24 and 25 Matchboxes. Wasn't this a fun swap!

Linda said...

Such pretty matchboxes and Christmas goodies! I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for participating in the Matchbox Swap! Linda

Lyneen said...

I am making one last round... I had a great time checking on blogs over the last month. It was a joy participating in this swap! Love all of your posts during the month. THANKS FOR SHARING!

Blog Archive