About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the 11 day of christmas my true love send to me.....

11 Ladies dancing  and they are making such a noise with their tap dancing but they are so super cute with their tiny ballet shoes that I will let them stay.... The ATC came from another dear boggy friend Electra, she is the greatest blogger I know,   her posts have me laughing , crying and thinking each time I read them . If you haven't popped over then do.    http://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com/

And today's matchbox is from Sophia at http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com Thank you Sophia. I have the paper clip holding  all the matchbox details together  ...

2 comments:

Mina said...

These are simply darling. I love ballerinas.

Thank you for introducing me to Electra's lovely site!

BLISS angels said...

you are welcome Mina,

Blog Archive