About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nothing nicer than a surprise

There's nothing more lovely , wonderful than a surprise parcel ... I had mine yesterday from my talented sister Juliehttp://pippinsnest.blogspot.com/




She  joked on facebook that we must be clones because we love the same movies, music, everything. So her gift was so perfect it was as if I had picked it out myself... 

and my favorite chocolate  from England and Christmas ATC's

A Christmas card from Julie. Thank you Julie I love it and the Christmas card is going in a frame because it is so pretty .


3 comments:

Mina said...

How stunning! I see the gift of creativity runs deep in your family.

Simply Debbie said...

WENDY,
JULIE IS AS TALENTED AS YOU ARE. I LOVE, LOVE HER ATC'S. THE SOFTNESS OF HER PINKS IS JUST GORGEOUS.
SHE IS A JEWEL, JUST LIKE YOU.
HUGS TO YOU BOTH,
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Debby said...

What a beautiful surprise!!! Love everything. I have to go visit your sister now.
Debby

Blog Archive