About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's day three

It day three. The week is rushing by... today's matchbox comes from Jan at http://artfriendzy.blogspot.com/and she must be a talented stamper because the matchbox and the gift inside are  stamped. The gift is a stamped puzzle piece of a woman face she also added a tiny wee crown.... it is darling.. Thank you Jan you have given me ideas for next years swap ... I'm hoping Linda will do this again next year..... it is such fun.




If you'd like to follow along and see all the other swappers and their matchboxes pop over to see Linda at http://aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/



8 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Some of these are really creative !
Hope you are getting some rest...
(())

Peace said...

LOVE the puzzle pretty! Your HOlly berry fairie was my #3 today Wendy!! I could not love it more! Big berry fairie thanks! :OD

Peace

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

How clever is that puzzle piece? LOVE it! Fun swap, huh?

Sunset97 said...

very cool...really like the puzzle idea too..!! all your matchboxes are very nice...

i love the way your are showcasing them...you have such a nice blog...

off i go now on the search for home of my #3 matchbox....i also have my post up now for my #3 matchbox that i received...

have a great evening...

tracy

Linda said...

The puzzle piece charm is wonderful! Very creative!

Incipient Wings said...

it's gorgeous!

Erica said...

What a pretty box!

Sherry Edwards said...

Oh I love this one - the tiny altered puzzle piece is fabulous! (The link you gave for Jan doesn't work I'm afraid)

Blog Archive