About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's day 5

and today matchbox comes from Shannon at http://quiltinginpinksbulldogsatmyside.blogspot.com/ her blog is full of quilting and the cutest bulldog.... her matchbox is covered in  Christmas green with a silver flower and inside even before I opened it I could hear the tiny green  jingle bell ringing . I 'm reminded of the line from the movie. A wonderful life " when you hear a bell an angel gets their wings. Thank you Shannon for my cute matchbox and bell.

I plan to ring the jingle bell each time I pass and then hopefully lots of angels will get their wings this Christmas. 

See you for day 6 tomorrow.

6 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

wendy, what a lovely box...and a sweet sentiment !
(())

Lyneen said...

Sweet.... I am having such a great time checking out all the sweet little boxes and the treasures they hold. Each day I am excited to see what is in my next one. Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!

marie said...

What a beautiful box! I got a pretty pink one from Shannon for my matchbox #6.

Electra said...

I'm enjoying seeing your matchboxes, Wendy and the lovely LO's you are displaying them on!

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

another gorgeous box!

...and what a coincidence I re-watched ' a wonderful life' at the weekend!!...I also heard a bell ringing ;)

Just to let you know, my boxes arrived today in the UK, and I got your #4 box and it's stunning! Love all the detail esp.the lil fairy girl and the sweetest bead & bell charm. Thank you again Wendy!

Jan x

Creative Wings Boutique said...

ohh such pretty match boxes wendy!
lucky girl.
xxx's
tabitha

Blog Archive