About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day one of the Advent.




Both my younger son and I rushed over to our advent calendars  this morning to see what was inside, "B" was very pleased to find a Dove chocolate and I was overjoyed to find this.
A felt square ornament to go on my small tree. The matchbox and gift was made by Bonnie at http://bonnielass1.blogspot.com/. I'm off to thank her now. 

14 comments:

marie said...

Love your Matchbox #1 - the little square is so sweet!

Linda said...

How pretty!

Erica said...

Your matchbox is beautiful! What a darling little gift inside.

Incipient Wings said...

Yay! what a great first day!

Sarah said...

Visiting from the swap, love your blog banner! :-)

Sunset97 said...

hey,

just had to stop by and check out your matchbox.... it is very pretty....i'm on the hunt to see where my #1 matchbox has found it's home... :)

have a great day...

tracy

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

what fun ! of course I'd a liked the chocolate too... :)

(())

JoAnne said...

Hi Wendy,
You'd think we would still be recovering from Halloween, but here we both are doing the Countdown to Christmas!
Love your holiday header!

Linda said...

Such a sweet start! Love the wee stitchery!

Christine Edwards said...

How fun for both you and your son to have little gifties for each day to open. A Dove chocolate sounds pretty good right now, but your felt square ornie is pretty sweet too. Happy Holidays!

Peace said...

Oooo, love the red pretty! Note to self: do not open in front of kids in case there is chocolate. (Mine!) :OD

Genie said...

I grew up with poinsettias in my yard in Florida and love them. The little ornament she made for it is going to look so sweet on your tree. Happy Day!

Genie said...

I love the box with the yo-yo on it. That was a really neat idea. I also this the other box with the little red ornament and poinsettias is lovely, too. You are starting quite a nice collection. Genie

BonnieLass said...

So happy you like the matchbox I made. Yay! What fun and smiles for such nice comments. :) Will do mine 4 at the time. Might see some of ya'll on your blogs.

Blog Archive