About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DAY 8 AND DON'T YOU JUST LOVE MARTHA AND A PRINTABLE HOILDAY COUNTDOWN

Today is matchbox number 8 and it is still cold, I told Mr. husband to not moan when it was warm all summer..... I would love a hot , sunny day just about now... but  oh well ! today's matchbox is from Jenny at the red bulletin board... thank you Jenny.   Inside the matchbox a glittered star....


now why do I love Martha Steward, did you see day's program? well they were making mushroom ornaments for the Christmas tree , I could wait to get moving and make some of my own. I have made mine from over baked clay.

She used card stock and batting... The idea took me into a whole new direction... I will show you what I made tomorrow so come back for that and matchbox 9....

and lastly after blog hopping I found this wonderful blog with a 25 days of Christmas images... check it out 5th annual original printable Holiday countdown at http://countdown.tentwostudio.com  


4 comments:

Mina said...

I love your header! So festive and sweet.

Home and Heart said...

I LOVE Martha, except when she constantly interrupts her guests, and says Mmmmmm 20 times when someone's cooking! Great ideas though!

Jenny S said...

YAY! I found another of my matchboxes! So glad you enjoyed yours!

lisavollrath said...

Thanks for the link!

Blog Archive