About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 7 and snowmen

It's day 7 of the 25 day of Christmas matchbox swap and it is so cold here today. But opening number seven warmed my heart. The matchbox is from Amy at www.crazyforthecountry.com Amy the matchbox is so sweet and when I opened it this is what was inside an candy cane ornament , it 's made from beads. Very clever. Thank you Amy.




and as it is so cold my thoughts have been drawn to snow. I saw a cute snowman bottle on http://ltthings.blogspot.com/ and I have old bottles coming out of my ears. I never throw out glass jars or bottles so this was a wonderful way to use some.
It may freezing outside but it 's warm, cozy in the studio and lucky for me, these snowmen will not melt..


3 comments:

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Wendy,
What a wonderful swap you are in and this is such a sweet gift from Amy!
I love your snowman, he is so adorable!
Have a beautiful week!
Hugs,
Carol Anne

Linda said...

Such a festive matchbox and gift! LOVE the snowbottles! I have old bottles up to my ears too! Great idea!

marie said...

Pretty matchbox and very cute candy cane!
Your snow bottles are just adorable!

Blog Archive