About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

DAY 6 MATCHBOX AND ATC FROM LAURA

boy oh boy! did I wake up tried this morning and knowing that Monday is my busy day I wanted to pull the bed covers back over my head .... but the thought of opening another matchbox on my Advent calendar made me jump out of bed  and while sipping my tea I opened number 6.... from Marie at http://spunbyme.blogspot.com

and boy! was it worth leaving my warm bed because this is what I found.... Thank you Marie the matchbox and bottle cap magnet are so cute.




Also I received an super ATC from Laura http://funwiththisandthat.blogspot.com/for the Blissfull ATC swap. Our theme this month is Angels. Fitting I think! but not only did Laura send one of her wonderful ATC she works with felted wool but she sent some extra Angels to me too ... Thank Laura you are too kind.  

I hope the angels are watching you today and come back for day 7.


5 comments:

Linda said...

I love Marie's matchbox and bottle cap! The angels are wonderful too!

Linda said...

I love the bottle cap and the angel atcs are lovely!

Erica said...

Very cute box and ATC!!

JoAnne said...

Always can count on you for some holiday cheer Wendy! Love it all!

marie said...

I so glad I visited you for the OWOH event! My #6 matchbox was one of two that I couldn't find. I'm glad you liked it!

I see you're doing the fabric collage swap with Linda too. She is the best swap hostess ever!!

Blog Archive