About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4 of the countdown

Good morning everyone and it is day 4 of the countdown to Christmas . I can't begin to tell you how fun this is each morning. This mornings matchbox came from Pam at http://fasterkittykill.blogspot.com... interesting blog name, I'm sure there a very interesting story behind that...I need to ask her.    Pam's matchbox is super cute with it's red rick rack trim, try saying that five times... The gifts inside a Santa and a mitten to go on my tiny Christmas tree ... Thank you Pam love it 

Come back for day 5.  

8 comments:

Linda said...

This IS fun sin't it!? I love that thick rick rack trim!

Angela Weimer said...

red rick rack trim...red rick rack trim...red rick rack trim...red rick rack trim...red rick rack trim
Just kidding, it is easier to cut and paste than say. Love your little matchbox and gift for day 4. I am still looking to see who received mine. Hav a lovely day. Angela

Incipient Wings said...

I love these...each one is like a new candy:)
how fun!

My Crafty Little Page said...

Cute as a button! :) Nancy

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Very cute! Very fun!

I received the 12 days of Christmas package! I love all the cards. They are all awesome. Thanks so much for hosting, packaging (fantastic box) and sending! You are so great :)
Angela

Linda said...

cute!

Sherry said...

I'm just out peeking at some of the boxes. I love all the ones you received!

Sherry

Genie said...

This is the CUTEST matchbox. I love it. Happy Holidays from Genie

Blog Archive