About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

DAY 2 OF THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS MATCHBOX SWAP

Day 2 and today's matchbox comes from Joanne  at  http://vintagedragonfly.blogspot.com  I have to pleasure to call Joanne one of my many blogging friends and I was so pleased when  I realised that I had one of her matchboxes in my advent .....If you could have seen me this morning doing my happy dance, not only is matchbox super cute but look an angel tile which I can turn in to a necklace or hang from my tree... Joanne thank you I love it.

I'm doing my happy dance while typing ...and also I felt that I wasn't giving my beautiful matchboxes the show case they needed so here is Day 1 with some extra Christmas magic added..
Enjoy and I'll be back with day 3 tomorrow.

8 comments:

marie said...

Very pretty! I love the dual purpose scrabble tile!

Your framed displays are lovely!

JoAnne said...

I'm so happy you like it Wendy! I was happy to find out you were one of the recipients.
Happy holidays my dear friend!
xoJoAnne

My Crafty Little Page said...

Oh my - they are both so cute. Everyone in the group is so creative. See you tomorrow! :) Nancy

Sherry Edwards said...

Two fabulous matchboxes and I love how you've showcased them both!

Linda said...

Beautiful! Love the scrabble tile. Wonderful photos!

Jacqui said...

Love this post, and your seasonal header, gorgeous!!

Christine Edwards said...

Cute...what a fabulous pendant that sweet tile will make.

Lauri Crowe said...

I like you added "oomph" to the matchboxes. Tells me I need to get more creative with my photos because yours are so inspiring.

Blog Archive