About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11

Day 11 already and I still have so much to get done.... but I'm taking a break to look at matchbox 11. It is from Sherry from http://ificouldsetmysoulfree.blogspot.com.... what a great name for a blog... the sight of this matchbox did that to me with it's happy gingerbread man and inside and tiny gingerbread man book and candy shaped ornament. Thank you Sherry.

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Another lovely addition! OMG, I just noticed the picture of Acorn dreaming of a white Christmas. If that isn't the cutest!!!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Lovely matchbox for day 11. thanks for sharing and have a grat day. Angela

Linda said...

I haven't visited for a few days... I love your last few matchboxes... and your art too!

Blog Archive