About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

SHE WHISPERED......

8 comments:

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, that is so beautiful. Your art is full of inspiration and kindness.

Barbara said...

Thank you Wendy and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Mina said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and joining. I am so grateful. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS CARD TO ALL YOUR VIEWERS. merry merry and happy everyday 2011 to you, Paul and kids!
dana

Linda said...

What a beautiful Christmas collage!

Feathers and Flight said...

Love Love Love Her Wendy!! This is a Perfect Christmas Card!
She is Wonderful!
Happy Monday!
Hugs
Jill

Electra said...

This is absolutely precious, Wendy. Just like you.

Lynn Stevens said...

So gorgeous Wendy!
Love all the little swaps your doing ,I've been oogling over your blog....

Blog Archive