About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Artful bag challenge





We all have a vice, maybe even two or three. I have to admit that one of mine is bags, closely followed by shoes and then maybe chocolate.

So when Anna posted about her new challenge for the new year The  Artful Bag Challenge. I quickly signed up.

This month challenge is  Playing With Paper. This month we are crafting our bags and purses from paper. Any paper you like can be used: scrapbook paper, book and magazine pages, card stock, etc. Embellish it however you like.

This is my bag I call it my "sweet heart bag" it is made from double sided scrap booking paper so the inside is as pretty as the outside.  Thank you Anna for hosting such a cute and fun challenge and pop over to see the other bags at

















And happy new year to all!


15 comments:

Charm Bracelet Diva said...

So beautiful! You inspire me to do more with paper! You should link this up to my Favorite 2010 Project Party here
http://charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/link-up-your-favorite-2010-project.html
Have a great New Year!

Mina said...

Your bag is gorgeous! Happy New Year.

Sandy Ang said...

Such lovely vintage sweetness ! I have a weakness for bags and shoes too. If you have a fav project of 2010, love for you to come by and it link up.

Frosted Petunias said...

Wendy your bag is gorgeous and so sweet! Love the vintage feel and the pink is irresistable. Thank you for sharing. The new blog look is wonderful.

Terri said...

Your blog is really lovely! This bag you have created is cute and so well done!
Hugs,
Terri

Linda said...

What a very beautiful bag...I would be excited to cary a bag like this one. A lot of thought was put into this one. A job well done.

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

SWEET !!!

Mrs A. said...

Definitely shoes followed by bags and then my downfall has to be turkish delight!
Couldn't resist this challenge as it has to be a cheap way of indulging myself especially if I make the rule of only using what is available to hand or in my stash. Thankyou for your comment on my bag. I love pink so your bag is a hit with me. Also the stitching and the corner embelishments.There is a lovely vintage feel to it. Can't wait for next month to see what you come up with.

Nook Cranny Gifts said...

Great bag.
My weakness is Chocolate first I think..'
Happy New Year
Michele

Penny said...

What a great purse.

Hugs,
Penny

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Wendy,
Your bag is great! I love the shape, too!
Angela

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Lovely bag! Isn't this fun?

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

Gorgeous bag!

Lisa Balazs (Seshat Moon Willow) said...

I love your bag! This is such great fun.

Sandy Ang said...

Such wonderfully sweet blooms on your bag !

Blog Archive