About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ATC SWAP AND DAY 13 OF THE MATCHBOC SWAP

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me .......
A partridge in a pear tree ATC.... By Angela at http://sewloquacious.blogspot.com/



 
I'm sitting at the computer this morning with a blanket wrapped around me and for the first time since getting up
I 'm warm... I'm heart is boiling , warmed by all the talent from the swappers in the 12 days of Christmas ATC swap and the matchbox swap....which comes today from Kelly at http://cherrykindom.blogspot.com Thank you Kelly the paper dolls are such fun.



6 comments:

rgcarr said...

Thanks so much for hosting the 12 days swap. I love the holder and the box you made. You are a great hostess. Thanks for letting me join, Robin

JoAnne said...

Happy Monday Wendy! Your ornament looks so cute on my tree. Thanks again!

Linda said...

What a sweet box and the paper dolls are adorable!

Incipient Wings said...

how lovely!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

I ditto Robin's comments! You are the best!
Angela

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

Wendy, I am loving posting each card for the 12 day count down - although I of course started one day off!!! This time I was early though instead of late - lol.
cheers, dana

Blog Archive