About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

THE 12 DAY OF CHRISTMAS ATC SWAP


In the middle of November I posted about a swap idea I had to make 12 ATC's in the theme of one of the 12 days of Christmas . I posted and hoped with fingers crossed that I would get some takers... and wow 12 swapper signed up....











Bags of ATC's waiting to be put into the holder I made for each person


Gift boxes


...I would like to thank Angela, Blanche, Debbie ,Francie,Terri,Karla,Marlene,Sandi,Dana,Electra and Robin for taking part and all the goodies you sent with your ATC thank you, you are all so sweet...





Tomorrow is the 1st day of the 12 days, so come back to see Angela's ATC's  A partridge in a pear tree. 

hugs Wendy

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

and thank YOU Wendy for being such a great hostess, for the wonderful holder you made all of us for our ATC's ... AND I have your day twelve matchbox...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!
thank you Wendy (())

Simply Debbie said...

WENDY,
THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS.
IT WAS SO EXCITING WHEN THE PACKAGE ARRIVED AND TO SEE THE BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED BOX AND THEN TO SEE THE STUNNING FOLDER YOU MADE TO HOLD ALL 12 ATC'S. IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL AND I WILL TREASURE MINE ALWAYS.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Blog Archive