About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Turn the music up loud and dance because today is just the beginning.

It is my Birthday today, I'm 21..... Oh okay ! I'm not really 21 maybe some of my teeth could be 21 and some parts of my brain could be younger than the rest of me . 
 I don't feel old I feel young.  

But I do like being this age, I now have time for myself, my children are grown so although they still need Mum around they can feed and dress themselves, one of them will be off to college soon. 
 I love being able to go out with Mr.Husband to craft fairs and antique markets.(I feel at home between the old stuff because I'm old stuff myself) Ha Ha!

Someone once said you are only as old as you feel ...A very wise person.  well I feel 21.Oh okay! maybe 21 it pushing it, maybe 40sh. So I'm turning the music up and dancing around because life is just beginning.

12 comments:

MosaicMagpie said...

A very Happy Birthday my friend!
Debbie

mermaiden said...

Merry wonderfulness to you!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Wendy,
Wishing you a beautiful birthday and a year filled with your favorite things!
enJOY,
Kimberly

Katy Cameron said...

Happy bithday, have a fab day with lots of cake and pressies

Penny said...

Best Wishes for a most wonderful birthday. Live it up.

Hugs,
Penny

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Happy happy happy birthday !!!
Hope it is a wonderful one ... (())

AlphaBetsy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
Blessings to you today and everyday.

Malisa said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy! Welcome to the "other side"...the other side of 30, that is! For me, it is WAY over the other side!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad you enjoyed the Grammar Nazis! I have my red pen ready to grade! :)

Malisa

Electra said...

WOO HOO!!I'm dancing with your Wendy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!

BLISS angels said...

Thank you for all of the Birthday wishes . you guys are the best

Hugs wendy

Frosted Petunias said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! I hope you had a fabulous day! We're so excited about seeing the HP movie. My husband is English also(without the lovely accent) but my in laws still have theirs so my son loves visiting them because it makes him feel like he's in Harry's world.

BLISS angels said...

thanks Anna

Oh I still have accent and it's always a shock when someone comments on it... when part of England is your husband from? we moved from Surrey but I'm from Leicestershire. I was very excited to hear the news about prince William... A royal wedding I think I need a trip home hugs wendy

Blog Archive