- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
Monday, November 1, 2010
This is my favorite time on the year, I love the colors of Fall , or Autumn as we called it in England. I am drawn to yellows, oranges , moss greens and reds . It also may have something to do with it also being my birthday this month . I love it when you get crisp cold mornings with bright blue sky so blue that the colors of fall seem so bright they seem to glow. It also has some wonderful hoildays Halloween , Thanksgiving and Christmas .I plan to start painting my hall and stairs tomorrow and guess the color ? Yes you're right, you guessed it . A beautiful shade of golden yellow called Autumn gold. Have a great day
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)
- As promised!
- Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree
- The countdown as started
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Faerie Acorn and an ATC from Patti
- "Enchanting the owl and a fall ATC from Misty
- THE ARTFUL BAG CHALLENGE
- Getting my Christmas on Day 2
- Getting my Christmas on and a Blissfull ATC from T...
- Turn the music up loud and dance because today is...
- Take a word " MOON"
- THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS MATCH BOX SWAP
- Blissfullatcswap, ATC from Jane, the 12 days of ch...
- A gingersnap creations challenge # 78
- Take a word challenge " Angel"
- I'm taking a rest from the painting today. Mr. hus...
- It is good news day
- ▼ November (18)