About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

THANKFULL




This is my favorite time on the year, I love the colors of Fall , or Autumn as we called it in England. I am drawn to yellows, oranges , moss greens and reds . It also may have something to do with it also being my birthday this month . I love it when you get crisp cold mornings with bright blue sky so blue that the colors of fall seem so bright they seem to glow. It also has some wonderful hoildays  Halloween , Thanksgiving and Christmas .I plan to start painting my hall and stairs tomorrow and guess the color ? Yes you're right, you guessed it .  A beautiful shade of golden yellow called Autumn gold.  Have a great day


8 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

sounds lovely...hope you will post some pictures of it when you finish
painting.
have a great night

Linda said...

Lovely photos, Wendy...and your header is so sweet!

Linda Robinson said...

What wonderful photos. Sounds like a beautiful color for your walls..

Hope you have a happy day.

Hugs, Linda

Feathers and Flight said...

Good Morning Wendy!
Love your New Header and I really Like the Quote! Beautiful!
Have a Great Day!
Hugs
Jill

Electra said...

Love your new look, Wendy.

Autumn is my favorite time of year too, for all the same reasons. Your painting project sounds lovely.

Penny said...

The color Autumn Gold sound lovely - but I must say I don't envy you - painting- between the holidays.

Hugs,
Penny

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

It's my birthday this month too...and I love the fall colors as well love to add purples and deep burgundys with the golds etc.
Sweet header and poem...

:))

BLISS angels said...

Okay If I ever see a piant brush agin I'll scream... what was I thinking, taking on painting the hall and stair by myseld ,, I think my middle must be crazy... I have handed over to paint brush to Mr. husband with a promise that I will bring lots of cups of tea. I'll post when it gets finished I love the color... hugs to all. Have a great weekend

Blog Archive