About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Take a word " MOON"

The challenge this week http://takeaword.blogspot.com is the word Moon. As I thought about what I wanted to do the blue moon song kept playing in my mind. 

Blue moon, you saw me standin' alone





Without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own


Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for


You heard me sayin' a prayer for


Someone I really could care for






And then there suddenly appeared before me


The only one my arms will hold


I heard somebody whisper "please adore me"


And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold






Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone


Without a dream in my heart


Without a love of my own






And then there suddenly appeared before me


The only one my arms will ever hold


I heard somebody whisper "please adore me"


And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold






Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone


Without a dream in my heart


Without a love of my own






Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone


Without a dream in my heart


Without a love of my own



The images are from Tangie

6 comments:

Grannie Annie said...

What a wonderful blue moon Wendy...awesome details and a great song all work together to make this one terrific piece of art...Bravo!

Judy said...

Fabulous 'Moon' art, Wendy!

Junibears said...

It's amazing how many songs have been written about the moon and I love this one. Gorgeous collage.xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful and poignant piece, Wendy!

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful art to accompany great words. You have expressed them beautifully in this stylish collage!

Ozstuff said...

I love that song!

First of all, I hope anyone else who visits your blog takes the time to enlarge the picture because it is sensational in full size - and stunning in the smaller size as well.
I love this piece a lot. It illustrates the lyrics of the song so beautifully. Made me feel good!

Thanks for taking part in the challenge this week.

Blog Archive